What is Two Truths and a Lie?
It is a game in which a person utters 3 sentences. In these 3 sentences, he/she tells about their life experiences or the things they've done. But one of the sentences or things should be a lie, so when the other player listens to all these 3 sentences, he/she has to recognize which one is a lie! Now, What is a good lie and a good truth that one should prefer to say? A Good Lie is something which you want to do or are most likely to do but haven't done, say something like this, sound believable that no one can recognize your lie! A Good Truth is something which you've done in your life but didn't actually want to or something that is somewhat unbelievable, that the other person thinks you're lying. Choose Wisely!
Two Truths and A Lie Ideas:
Let's look into some ideas of truths and lies based on real or unreal life examples: You can always have your own through personal experience or if you relate.
Skills two truths and a lie:
- I'm really good at playing football.
- I like cooking Continental Food.
- I can play guitar.
- I am a salsa dancer.
- I can sing high-pitched songs.
- I never wrote on a blackboard when I was a child.
Likes and Dislikes two truths and a lie:
- I love eating chicken.
- I hate vegetarian food.
- My favorite go-to place is McDonald's.
- What I don't like about people is they are double-faced.
- I like traveling by train.
- Paris is the most beautiful city for me in the whole world.
- My favorite color is black.
Aspirations, Dreams, and Wishes two truths and a lie:
- I would really like to do para-gliding.
- I always wanted to become a lawyer.
- My dream is to become an Indi Pop Rockstar.
- I do not wish anyone on their birthdays.
- I want to become an actress.
- I wish to come out with my sexuality.
- I've never wished for anything from God.
Experiences two truths and a lie:
- I have done bungee jumping.
- I've seen the original painting of the Mona Lisa.
- I've been to an Open-Sky restaurant.
- I have never seen an Avengers movie.
- I shifted to Canada when I was 10.
- I have never eaten seafood.
- I met Christanio Ronaldo.
- I've had a supernatural happening in my house, once.
Family and Friends two truths and a lie:
- I have had only one best friend till now.
- I had to friends at school.
- I own a pet tortoise named Aklister.
- I have 9 real uncles.
- I am the middle child.
- My great-great-grandfather was Mr. Abdul Kalam.
- I am the most loved amongst my family.
- I am the youngest of all my siblings.
Weird and White two truths and a lie:
- I am half deaf.
- I take bath 3 times a day.
- I never ate a cockroach.
- I was once in Man Vs Wild.
- I've never had a broken bone.
- Never been in an accident.
- My biggest pet peeve is humans dressed as clowns.
- I do black magic.
- I see a soul outside my house, every day at 3 p.m.
- I was born in 6 months.
Funny two truths and a lie:
- I have never peed my pants.
- Never farted in public.
- I have never blamed someone for what I have done.
- Never done pole dancing.
- What if I say, I have never picked my nose?
- I have never kissed someone.
- Never attended an online meet!
- I am allergic to chocolates!
- I love being roasted by someone.
Good lies for two truths and a lie:
- I was born and bought up in Italy.
- I have a younger brother, who is 10 years younger than me.
- I have never made coffee by myself.
- I liked 3 guys/girls at a single time.
- I have never been to a beach.
- I have traveled to more than 5 countries.
- I've never earned money of my own.
- I am a spendthrift.
- I pursued law from a National College.
- I was the topper of the University in my post-graduation.
- Make sure you don't put up the false statement, at last, most of the times
- Keep all statements sound similar and believable. Do not go with all opposite statements.
- Say everything with confidence and the same facial expression.
- You can also go with the truth, that is totally unbelievable and you've done that, it will confuse others.
- Keep these points in mind, to win.
Good Truths for two truths and a lie:
- My father has a twin.
- I was the favorite grandchild of my grandparents.
- My mom is from another country and my father is from another.
- I've never used public washrooms.
- I click pictures wherever I go.
- I have a picture in every outfit, I own.
- I made out with three guys, back to back, in a day.
- I've never sat on public transport.
- I own two cars of my own.
- I own a cabin in the mountains.
- My family visits a hill station every six months.
- My mom has my initials tattooed.
- My aunt taught me to speak English.
- Make sure your truths sound outrageous and kind of difficult to do.
- Say everything in confidence.
- You can laugh, smile, or make some faces while saying the truth, which can give suspicions to others.
- Stay true to things and play accordingly.
Let's hope you all have fun playing Two Truths and a Lie, especially after this! It's time to draw more suspicions, letting out truths, and have an entertaining time with your family and friends cause we have questions for all the situations you were looking for!
The Office Drinking Game
Two Truths and A Lie
Most Likely To Questions Dirty