The Office Drinking Game:
The Office, a legendary sitcom series, stretching for 9 seasons is one of the most-watched and appreciated series of most times. It's one of the most interesting series, you must have watched until now! Let's binge-watch it with friends with some drinking!
How to Play:
- There is no certain way of playing this game.
- You just have to take a shot or go bottoms up, when the scenario or scene given to you comes up in the show, The Office.
- There is a lot of slow drinking and fun involved in this.
- You can even go with some questionnaire, asking each other questions regarding The Office and who cannot answer, will have to drink.
Set-Up of the game:
- Hold on to the remote of your television.
- Play the episodes of The Office, randomly.
- Get ready for some brainstorming, binge-watching, and asking questions about the show.
Rules of the game:
- Slow and responsible drinking.
- Drink it, when the same scenario comes up or you cannot answer! No going back.
- Michael Dressing Up
- He is always dressing up as different characters, get ready for the drinking!
- Michael as a fan of Beyonce
- Oops! How many times did he mention that?
- Jim's pranks on Dwight
- Jim is basically known for this!
- Dwight shouting at Jim
- Uh-oh, remember the time Jim dressed up as Dwight and acted like he is, Dwight Schrute.
- Dwight saying extreme lines, that too out loud.
- I saw "Wedding Crashers" accidentally.
- Michael creating hurdles for his team
- Micheal making inappropriate jokes in The Office environment
- Classic Michael Scott moments!
- "I declare Bankruptcy!" Does that remind you of more such Michael things?
- "Don't be an idiot!"
- Dwight says that, how many times?
- The party planning committee overlooks an event.
- Dwight following the rules.
- he's known for that, loads of drinking your way.
- Kelly and Ryan breaking up
- Every time that happens...
- All of the crew in the conference room
- Every time the theme song comes up
- Angela mentioning about her cats
- Kevin being Kevin
- At moments like he refers to Hilary Swank as "monster with bangs" or his spilled chili moment!
- Every physical comedy related to Meredith
- Got hit by a car, stuffed with a garbage bag, etc.
- At every Dwight endless quote
- Farming or courting ones? And a lot more!
- Whenever someone says the words: "time" or "office"
- Michael despising Toby
- Whenever Toby tries to make the office lame.
The Office Christmas Game:
- When Dwight's affair with Angela got public
- Episodes of Christmas ending on a good note
- Secret Santa?
- Season 2, Episode 10, and also in Season 6, Episode 13
- A thoughtful Secret Santa gift
- Like Jim gives Pam in Season 2, Episode 10
- "Classy Christmas Party"
- Season 7, Episodes 11 and 12. Loads of drinking!
- To all the Christmas Parties!
Questions for The Office Drinking Game:
- Name of the episode in which Phyllis took Dwight's affair with Angela public?
- Hint: A Christmas Episode
- "I am Beyonce always." Who said that?
- "Oh, it is on, like a prawn who yawns at dawn." Who said this?
- What was Michael always running away from?
- Responibilities and Responsibilities!
- Who's invention was "mini cupcakes"?
- Who's a foodie?
- "I just don't care what they say about me, I just want to eat."
- Who bought donuts for Michael on his birthday?
- Pam's favorite flavor of yogurt?
- Mixed Berry? Black currant?
- What is Micheal's most favorite restaurant?
- Spilled Chilli, reminds you of something?
- Who is Henritta?
- What game does Michael say he plays before bed, every night?
- In the absence of what does Michael eat Mayo and Olives?
- What is Kelly's middle name?
- Meredith's Ph.D. is in what subject?
- Danny Corday won what at Michael's last Dundies?
Enjoy drinking, binge-watching, and testing each other on this favorite and evergreen series: The Office!
The Office Drinking Game
Two Truths and A Lie
Most Likely To Questions Dirty